This is my recommended reading list if you haven’t already read these books. If you have any suggestions, comment down below.
- The Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans. Michael Vey is a YA (Young Adult) fiction series. The seventh book in the series recently came out (Sep. 12, 2017) and, in my opinion, the best book in the Michael Vey series. However, you may have to read the rest of the series to really understand book seven.
- Calling The Shots: Self-Protection and Firearms Choices That work For You. This book is written by Jenna Meek (Hint hint: About The Author) or, otherwise known to me, Mom. It took three looooong years to write Calling The Shots, self-published, the whole nine yards.
- Moon Base Alpha series by Stuart Gibbs. The MBA series follows twelve-year-old detective Dashiell Gibson as he uncovers the most baffling mysteries on the world’s first moon base.
- The Stranded series by Jeff Probst, host of Survivor. The Stranded series follows 4 young kids as the are shipwrecked on a massive tropical island. No adults, no rules, just the kids and the clothes on their backs.
- Marley And Me by John Grogan. Marley And Me is a book about John Grogan and his family, but especially his yellow Labrador Retriever, Marley.